National Junior Arena League time trials
- PC1 and PC2 results – Time trial – National Junior Arena League R1 – 12-05-21
- Junior Arena league R2 time trial results PC1-PC1-C3
Level X – 2021
Teaching Group – Dev Galas – October 2019
- 2019 Dev Gala 2A results – Saturday 12th Nov grades 1-4
- 2019 Dev Gala 2B results – Tues 15th Nov grades 5-8 & TID
Teaching Group – Robin Low Split IM Development Gala – June 2019
- 2019 Robin Low gala Entry list and Results sheet final
- 2019 Robin Low gala – Primary Schools results
Teaching Group – Dev Galas – March 2019
TEACHING GROUP MEMBERS REMEMBER – Once you have the results you can check if your swimmer has earned any badges by checking here
Results on Hytek….
(Please note not all teaching group times will be entered on hytek)
In order to obtain your latest results and personal bests, please click on the link below. As this is an external website, please use the following instructions:
Look up your personal best times using the Hytek link below.
1) Click here to bring up the website
NOTE – if this is your first timing using the results website it may not load Mid Sussex Marlins automatically (you will probably have a list of a lot of American swim clubs!). You should be presented with a message about cookies, click “allow”, then close down the website completly and go back to Marlins website and click on the link in 1) again. It should then automatically load Mid Sussex Marlins.
2) Click on the “Athletes” button at the top of the page, and search for the swimmer name. If searching for a particular competition, you can also search by clicking on “Meet Results” and choosing the relevant competition
3) Click on “Times” to the left of the swimmers name. On the left of the page you will need to set the relevant Course (Normaly “SCM” for short course). Your personal bests should then be displayed
4) Then in the centre of the page in the field ‘Fastest’ change this to “ALL” and all your swimmer’s times should be shown.