Teaching Group – Development Gala Results – October 2018
Results are presented in two formats – by event and by swimmer. The ‘by event’ report will also show DQ reasons should your swimmer have been disqualified.
Teaching Group – Development Gala Results – May 2018
Please click on the appropriate link to see your swimmers’ times….
- Dev gala 1A – Tuesday 8th May – BOYS
- Dev gala 1A – Tuesday 8th May – GIRLS
- Dev gala 1B – Saturday 12th May – BOYS
- Dev gala 1B – Saturday 12th May – GIRLS
(sorry for the delay – technical issues!)
Results on Hytek….
Please note that at the present time our local hytek swimmers’ times site is not updating correctly – we are working on resolving the issue. In the meantime, please use the main ASA swimmers times site… https://www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest/
You can look up any times achieved at licensed events here.
This is our local hytek site info….
In order to obtain your latest results and personal bests, please click on the link below. As this is an external website, please use the following instructions:
Look up your personal best times using the Hytek link below.
1) Click here to bring up the website
NOTE – if this is your first timing using the results website it may not load Mid Sussex Marlins automatically (you will probably have a list of a lot of American swim clubs!). You should be presented with a message about cookies, click “allow”, then close down the website completly and go back to Marlins website and click on the link in 1) again. It should then automatically load Mid Sussex Marlins.
2) Click on the “Athletes” button at the top of the page, and search for the swimmer name. If searching for a particular competition, you can also search by clicking on “Meet Results” and choosing the relevant competition
3) Click on “Times” to the left of the swimmers name. On the left of the page you will need to set the relevant Course (Normaly “SCM” for short course). Your personal bests should then be displayed
4) Then in the centre of the page in the field ‘Fastest’ change this to “ALL” and all your swimmer’s times should be shown.
TEACHING GROUP MEMBERS REMEMBER – Once you have the results you can check if your swimmer has earned any badges by checking here